The heavy metal outfit, GWAR, performed at this year’s House Core Horror Festival and talked it up with our own legend (in his own right), Bam Bam (C.M. Coleman). Though we are often confused if they belong on a board game or on stage, they are fucking hilarious either way. Their mix of thrash metal and punk will wreck the shit out of you – and some mermaids. Bam Bam and Oderus Urungus of GWAR talked it up Saturday before their set and went on spouts of mermaid rape and penis tentacles. Check out our interview here:
Around The Web
- John Kim these guys need to give up trying to be in show business. fucking embarrassing. – SFN @ SXSW 15: 'KTown Cowboys' [MOVIE REVIEW]
- Patrick Wade Cassady You going to Wedding Singer this weekend? – 'The D-Train' is an Awkward Ride [MOVIE REVIEW]
- Nathan Forester Aaaaaaaw, but that's what makes From Dusk Till Dawn so great. It doesn't start off as a flat out horror... – Blood donors needed: 5 best and 5 worst vampire films
- Kristian I think that Free! is a great filler anime to pass time when your bored although I'm not too sure... – A (Reluctant) Review of "Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club"
- guest And, an alternate take on this film: http://moviepilot.com/posts/2015/04/14/red-on-yella-kill-a-fella-movie-review-2858339?lt_source=external,manual – SFN @ DIFF 15: Red on Yella Kill a Fella [MOVIE REVIEW]
- Beezies Couldn't have said it better, way to go! In my opinion no one should write a review if they have... – A (Reluctant) Review of "Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club"